Announcement

Collapse

Fandango Forum Guidelines

Fandango Forum Guidelines

The Fandango are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango experience. Here, Fandango customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango Streaming and Fandango Streaming related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango Streaming service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango products and services should be directed to Fandango customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.

Fandango will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango products and services should be directed to Fandango customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Streaming issues, file not found.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blurayfan
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Originally posted by DanielH View Post
    Are you still seeing this issue, Bluray?
    No, I am able to watch all my content now.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
    I just started seeing this issue tonight on all my devices. I was able to play a movie and special features earlier this afternoon but now nothing plays. Gives the error listed above.
    Are you still seeing this issue, Bluray?

    Leave a comment:


  • ctmartin
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I had the same problem from the night of 6/3 through to last night 6/5. I do not know if I still have the problem because I do not want to try renting another movie I cannot watch... I have already spent money on two that I could not watch! I need a refund for the last two attempted rentals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Our apologies, we had a DNS issue for a short time last night. It may have caused issues for some of your streams. If you're still having trouble with streaming, please call us so we can help. (888)554-8838.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanstai
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Working again for me now!

    Leave a comment:


  • emjay73
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Same issues here. I can't play movies on my computers or my LG BP330 bluray player. However, the VUDU Player app on my iPhone is working. Please help.

    Leave a comment:


  • jkbm30006
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I am getting the same error message when trying to view my movies or TV shows. I was able to view them last night; however, now I am just getting this error. I am using my PC. Windows 7. It is the first time I have experienced any trouble using my vudu account. What changes were made today, 6/5/2014, possibly causing problems viewing the movies and TV programs I paid for?

    Leave a comment:


  • erniee
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I am having the same issue. Must to be a problem on vudu's end. I don't see how working with each person indivisibly will help anything. I've never had an issue with any of my devices and now none will stream. Can load vudu.com/app perfectly but no video will stream. Have tried on Roku, pc, laptop, iphone, ps4, and nexus 7 tablet no success, the stream just won't work. Any help would be appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • davisba79
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I am having the same issue. Movies will not play on samsung bluray player, macbook or dell desktop. Get error saying there is a network issue. I was getting it sporadically over the last few days but now not a single movie will work. Filed a case and hope to get an reply soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • fadetonite
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I am unable to stream from any device as well. Looks like the streaming part is not working. I can access VUDU on all devices (xbox one, roku, bluray player) and it shows my movies but when I go to play them it gives me an error. Tried multiple titles.

    EDIT: Just tried streaming on my PC from the website, still doesnt work.

    EDIT 2: Its working again. Thanks for fixing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blurayfan
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I just started seeing this issue tonight on all my devices. I was able to play a movie and special features earlier this afternoon but now nothing plays. Gives the error listed above.

    Leave a comment:


  • paddymcaloon
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Also having the same issues. I wonder how far this goes? Hopefully an easy fix?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistar Ron
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    I have the same issue. I tried to call tech support. no answer. left message.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Give us a call so we can get a case started for each of you. (888)554-8838. We'll try to resolve these as quickly as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanstai
    replied
    Re: Streaming issues, file not found.

    Originally posted by DanielH View Post
    What device are you currently using for playback? Do you have different device you can try to see if playback works there?
    Using my PC.

    Same error on my Nexus 7.

    I am still getting this error today.

    I have tried logging out and back in.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X